Easy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe | Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes | Kids Appetizers | Nian’s Cooking Diary
Easy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe, Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes, Kids Appetizers, Nian’s Cooking Diary.
Hash brown potato, pan fried potato is very easy recipe.
It’s a yummy dish for any kids
Here I made these potato appetizers in very easy and simple way.
You can try these snacks anytime.
Crispy Hash brown potato recipe in shown step by step in my video.
Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes:
Easy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe, Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes, Kids Appetizers, Nian’s Cooking Diary INGREDIENTS:
1. 2 big size potato
2. 2 tbsp butter
3. 2 tbsp flour
4. 2 tbsp rice flour
5. 2 tbsp corn flour
6. 1 tsp red chili
7. 1 tsp pepper
8. 1 tsp salt
Easy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe, Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes, Kids Appetizers, Nian’s Cooking Diary PROCEDURE:
1. Chop potatoes. Wash with water. And finally soak with a clean cloth properly to reduce potato starch & water.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp butter. Add all grated potatoes & stir. Cook potatoes in low flame for 5 minutes to boil 50% potatoes. But don’t let it brown colour.This is the unique process to make crispy hash brown potatoes
3. After 5 minutes put off flame and make it cool.
4. Now add flour, corn flower, rice flour, red chili and pepper with potatoes.
6. Mix all properly.
7. Now take a flat tray. Put the batter to flat around half inch. You can make this flat with fingers or spoon or any smooth things. Make this shape like square.
8. Divide batter with a knife to square shape or round shape.
9. Fry these pieces until golden brown colour.
Spicy & Crispy Cauliflower Fry At Home In Kitchen:
How To Make Bread Pizza Roll With Potato Stuffed At Home | 3 Shape Of Cheese Bread roll Recipe:
How To Make Crispy Chicken Strips Recipe
#easy hash brown recipe
#hash brown recipe
# Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes
# Kids Appetizers
Music Source: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/