Most filmmakers are familiar with the popular Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite, that offers powerful colour correction, filmic looks and image enhancements in a complete bundle of plugins.
Today Red Giant released Magic Bullet Suite 12, introducing many new features and improvements to the toolset.
Not only is this a major upgrade to an important colour grading software for cinematic looks and image enhancement, but for the first time Red Giant decided to include real film emulation, built from research and analysis of original organic film stock.
We’ve come to love this kind of colour processing in the very popular Filmconvert app that is entirely based on said technique.
Aside from film stock emulation, Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 12 offers a number of other very useful image enhancement tools.
Here’s the complete list:
• Magic Bullet Looks 3 (color correction app with many preset looks)
• Magic Bullet Colorista 3 (color correction plugin for your NLE)
• Maguc Bullet Film 1 (Introducing film stock emulation)
• Magic Bullet Mojo 2 (Isolates skin tones & tints rest of image – very handy this one)
• Magic Bullet Cosmo 2 (Enhances skin, “digital makeup”)
• Denoiser 2 (What could I add?)
• Lut Buddy (Let’s you make custom LUT’s to take your grades on set)
Academic Licenses start at $99. For more information visit: www.redgiant.com