Delkin Devices' Combat Flash CF Card.
Delkin Devices has announced a waterproof CF card. According to Delkin Devices. The “Combat Flash” CF cards are the only to CF cards to meet or exceed the military standard or the “MIL-STD-810, the extreme environmental testing conditions approved by the US Department of Defense.” Here are the features from Delkin’s website. Delkin provides this little disclaimer if the card gets soaked.
“***If your card gets wet, it must be allowed to dry for at least 24 hours with the contacts being completely dry before it can be used again.”
▪ Accelerated Speeds: UDMA 6 enabled with transfer speeds up to 91MB/s 625X
▪ Waterproof: Sealed components protect data in the event of underwater submersion, high humidity & moisture.*
▪ Ruggedized: Soldered and sealed connections deliver reliable performance during extreme vibration, acceleration, shock or impact.
▪ Reliable: Sophisticated wear leveling & error correction manage data continuously to insure data integrity and card stamina.
▪ Lifetime Warranty: Industry leading lifetime warranty and US based customer support.