Sony’s New NEX-5 AVCHD Format EVIL Camera.
Sony recently unveiled it’s new addition to the HDSLR market with the Magnesium Alloy Body NEX-5. The camera uses Sony E-Mount lenses with an additional adapter to take larger Sony Alpha Zeiss Design Lenses. The APS-C sensor should work well for video work. However the tiny body will make it hard to keep this little sucker steady. Here are some of the Specs for the camera. At least it shoots 1080 HD. Click Here For Sony’s Take on the NEX-5
▪ 14.2 megapixels Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor
▪ ISO range from ISO 200 to 12800
▪ Movie recording (1920x1080i) in AVCHD format
▪ Continuous burst speed up to 2.3fps (7fps in Speed Priority)
▪ 3-inch Wide XtraFine TruBlack (921k dots) tilt-able LCD
▪ Anti-dust System