Panasonic GH4 Firmware 2.1 Released
Panasonic has released firmware update 2.1 for the GH4 to improve mostly functions related to the HDMI output.
Firmware update 1.1 for the DMW-YAGH interface is available also to accommodate these changes.
Below is a list of what can be found in Panasonic GH4 firmware 2.1.
- Timecode output via HDMI enabled
- Record Start/Stop signal via HDMI enabled for use with Atomos Recorders (Shogun, Ninja Blade etc.)
- Native resolution and framerate output via HDMI when recording in Full HD 30/25p
- Playback performance of recorded 4K improved
- Timelapse record start time adheres to correct time even when Summer Time is set.