Cineroid FL400S – A Flexible LED Light
The Cineroid FL400s is a new, high-CRI, bi-colour and flexible LED light panel, now available from Cineroid.
Built with surface mounted LEDs, the FL400S is a new flexible panel light with additional features that make it widely usable for filming and photography. Promising flicker-free performance and a CRI of 94, this is a high-quality light whose output can be used with fast shutter speeds without flickering or scanning lines.
At only 25x25cm, the light is small enough to fit in many kit bags. In addition, there is a control interface that adjusts the colour temperature between tungsten and daylight and brightness from 0-100%. It is DMX-compatible for larger, more complex and controlled lighting setups.
The included X bracket looks to be much sturdier and easier to attach to the light than other brackets for panel lights that need screwing together.
Cineroid FL400S Spec Sheet:
- Very flexible and waterproof build. In fact, check out the video of washing your LED light above! Please note that only the LED panel is waterproof.
- CRI=94 high quality light output.
- Brightness of 2100 Lux at 1m.
- Dimming from 0-100%
- Surface mount LEDs for higher power output and a wider beam angle.
- Bi-colour between 2700K – 6500K.
- Power output 64W.
- Only 25x25cm, weighing 150g without X bracket.
- 2m cable length (extendable to 20m).
- Control lock – yes.
- DMX optional via DMX400 box.
- DC input: 10 ~ 17V
- Soft diffuser included.
- 1/4” Mount on back side.
- Optional V-mount adapter.
Cineroid FL400S: What’s in the Box?
- FL400S LED panel light.
- Main control box.
- AC power adapter.
- Soft diffuser.
- X-bracket with spigot mount.
There is quite a long lead time at the moment from the European dealer. Coming in at €659.90 (inc. VAT), it is considerably cheaper than other branded bi-colour flex lights. Also, B&H will be stocking the product next month. Will you be ordering one? Let us know your thoughts!