One of our favourite light & gear manufacturers F&V have released an HD EVF of their own this week, joining the few other HD EVF’s out there that we’ve seen hit the marke over the last year.
F&V makes some of the greatest quality LED lights we’ve seen, yet also offers the most affordable prices. At NAB they released some new versions of their famous Read more
Zacuto is being talked about for several of their newly introduced products, but the Gratical HD EVF is certainly the most impressive one.
Jens gave me some details on the new, extremely compact OLED viewfinder that was presented as a prototype at NAB. It sports a resolution of 1280×1024 which is not too far away from full HD. The aspect ratio is 4:3 which they used to conveniently display all...
Cadrage is a new viewfinder app for iPhone/iPad and Android phones that enables you to preview shots more conveniently and very accurately with all the indie cameras we like. Read on to win a copy at cinema5D
Zacuto have designed a Z-finder specifically for the C100.
The device comes as a kit, which includes:Z-finder with 1.8x magnification, diopter and essential anti fog insert. The C100 adaptor plate, which connects the eye piece to the screen A pair of Z-bands, which connect to the C100 to add tension to the setup (the screen cannot hold the weight of the eye piece without this)
The Deity Mira viewfinder is an LCD loupe for the Canon EOS C300 and EOS C500 cameras offering a convenient, complementary solution for handheld and outdoor use.
Filmmaker Sebastien Devaut has been closely involved in the development of the Deity Mira which was created with the quality demands of professional camera operators in mind. The device is made of high quality materials, precisely milled aluminum and two custom made glass elements. After a long development period it is finally beginning to be shipped out. ...
Remember Sebastien Devaud’s Canon C100 introduction film (LINK) in September? Well he’s back and he shows us a product that might be a pretty useful and affordable alternative to one of those fancy electronic viewfinders.
The Deitygear 4″ high quality loupe makes us nostalgic and lets us relive the times when we put Read more
Get your gear through B&H to support this platform: www.bhphotovideo.com
Just as Cineroid, Alphatron plans to make an EVF loupe that uses the iPhone retina display screen, manufactured by LG.
As you may know this display has a high quality and a screen with 960×640 pixels on a very small space which is almost twice as many pixels as the commonly used 800×480 displays. The EVF is manufactured and developed by renown company TVLogic....
Tonis’ LCDVF viewfinder for dslrs was a very useful asset two years ago when hdslr filming started. This year his much anticipated digital version of a viewfinder will finally hit the market.
The housing of the LCDVFe could already be seen at NAB in April this year, but now for IBC Tonis had 3 actualy working models with...
Latest Video Reviews
- Pad Prompter by OneTakeOnly – Minute Review First off my apologies for the bad audio quality - a setting in the lav ...
- Sleep, eat, taste wine and relax! – A Sony A7s camera video review EDIT: New from Cinema5d!. As part of our commitment to our readers, the A7s is ...
- ON THE COUCH – ep 17 – Vitec Videocom & David Linstrom (“Wilfred”) To watch all ON THE COUCH episodes so far, click here. We welcomed our sponsor ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- Test Lab
- The Art
- “@nofilmschool: Does the $2,500 @SonyProUSA A7S Have Dynamic Range Similar to an @ARRIChannel ALEXA? t.co/oG0160TmRq via @c5dnews” Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for Mac
- Dynamic Range – Sony A7S vs Arri Amira, Panasonic GH4, Canon C300, Canon 5D mark III and Canon 1D C t.co/tymeIf3wXO Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for Websites
- Blackmagic Cameras get all flavours of Apple ProRes 422 - t.co/3kba3rtBGm Time ago 4 Days via cinema5D
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.