Posts Tagged ‘rokinon’
B&H currently has a special deal on the Samyang 8mm fisheye lens for a limited time. It’s probably hard to ever get this one for less. ...
The Samyang cine line-up has just grown with the release of the16mm T2.2 lens which makes it the 6th one of its kind.
These lenses are a good choice for filmmakers on a budget who are looking to shoot with prime lenses that are somewhat cine-worthy. ...
It seems this lens was announced towards the end of last year, but hasn’t received much coverage within the film making industry. The Samyang 24mm f/3.5 T-S brings tilt shift capabilities to the budget friendly filmmaker for the first time.
It’s actually the second time, if you consider post production a viable option. But anyone who’s used a tilt shift lens will confirm that you can’t get the same effects in post, there’s just nothing like the real thing....
We asked you to help us get the word out about our IBC 2012 coverage. Thanks for your help and participation.
We wrapped up the Tweet this Article to Win a Rokinon 35mm T1.5 CINE lens! contest is at its end.
The winner was picked out of over 2000 tweets. A random number was generated on Read more
If you’ve been shopping affordable manual prime lenses for your HDSLR then you’ve probably stumbled upon or even own the famous Samyang / Rokinon lenses like the $500 35mm f/1.4 or the $400 14mm ultra-wide.
“Rokinon 35mm T1.5 cine lens will be available in U.S in few weeks and Rokinon 24mm T1.5 & 14mm T3.1 cine lens will be available in U.S in September.” ...
User sibero80 organized a group buy of the 35mm lenses by Polish company Samyang.
We’ve reported about the Samyang 35mm 1.4 before. They are among the few lenses for EOS that have the benefits of manual primes: A wide focus throw, solid housing and a manual aperture. They are built as photo lenses so they have a click-in aperture ring and no gear ring. However at a price of $460 a 35mm prime with an f-stop of 1.4 is pretty unique....
Latest Video Reviews
- Sony RX10 – first look Italy. Nov 13th. In my hands I have a camera that can change the news/...
- Resolution / Aliasing / Comparison: Sony A7 vs. A7r vs. Canon 5D mark III We've been testing the new mirrorless Sony alpha a7 and Sony alpha a7R cameras that ...
- Sony A7 – first look The new Sony A7 mirrorless camera will soon be here and we had a chance ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- Analogue meets Digital - The Nolab Digital Super 8 Cartridge - t.co/2DFmZbJmaC Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- Digital Bolex announce shipping of cameras - t.co/6ACuxEctwP Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- SmallHD port protector for Canon 5D mark iii - t.co/fz0gO7iS3O Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.