The latest addition to the Samyang cine lens line-up is the 16mm T2.2 lens.
These lenses are a good choice for filmmakers on a budget who are looking to shoot with prime lenses that are somewhat cine-worthy. ...
B&H currently has a special deal on the Samyang 8mm fisheye lens for a limited time. It’s probably hard to ever get this one for less. ...
It seems this lens was announced towards the end of last year, but hasn’t received much coverage within the film making industry. The Samyang 24mm f/3.5 T-S brings tilt shift capabilities to the budget friendly filmmaker for the first time.
It’s actually the second time, if you consider post production a viable option. But anyone who’s used a tilt shift lens will confirm that you can’t get the same effects in post, there’s just nothing like the real thing....
We asked you to help us get the word out about our IBC 2012 coverage. Thanks for your help and participation.
We wrapped up the Tweet this Article to Win a Rokinon 35mm T1.5 CINE lens! contest is at its end.
The winner was picked out of over 2000 tweets. A random number was generated on Read more
If you’ve been shopping affordable manual prime lenses for your HDSLR then you’ve probably stumbled upon or even own the famous Samyang / Rokinon lenses like the $500 35mm f/1.4 or the $400 14mm ultra-wide.
“Rokinon 35mm T1.5 cine lens will be available in U.S in few weeks and Rokinon 24mm T1.5 & 14mm T3.1 cine lens will be available in U.S in September.” ...
User sibero80 organized a group buy of the 35mm lenses by Polish company Samyang.
We’ve reported about the Samyang 35mm 1.4 before. They are among the few lenses for EOS that have the benefits of manual primes: A wide focus throw, solid housing and a manual aperture.
They are built as photo lenses so they have a click-in aperture ring and no gear ring. However at a price of $460 a 35mm prime with an f-stop of 1.4 is pretty unique....
Latest Video Reviews
- Pad Prompter by OneTakeOnly – Minute Review First off my apologies for the bad audio quality - a setting in the lav ...
- Sleep, eat, taste wine and relax! – A Sony A7s camera video review EDIT: New from Cinema5d!. As part of our commitment to our readers, the A7s is ...
- ON THE COUCH – ep 17 – Vitec Videocom & David Linstrom (“Wilfred”) To watch all ON THE COUCH episodes so far, click here. We welcomed our sponsor ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- Test Lab
- The Art
- RT @BHPhotoVideo: "Dynamic Range – Sony A7S vs. the others" t.co/CCzuP19IzW via @c5dnews Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for Mac
- Boda Jib Kickstarter - High Capacity Compact Jib - t.co/I1n4stNNVI Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- Firmware 1.9 for Blackmagic 4K. Histrogram, audio levels plus more - t.co/rkFpwM2O6J Time ago 4 Days via cinema5D
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.