Posts Tagged ‘noise’
The successful line of cinema EOS camera that currently includes the C100, C300 and C500 will receive some updates during Q4 2013.
Here’s what we’re going to see:
CONCERNING ALL C CAMERAS:
- ISO range will be upgraded to go until 80,000 (currently 20,000, meaning additional stops).
- magnify portion will be movable through whole image like on DSLR’s.
- compatibility with GPS module. ...
In a topic named “Double Dragon” Jarred Land from RED posted these two still grabs from a prototype RED Dragon sensor shooting camera.
Jarred Land wrote:
Dragon shot on Prototype Dragon 6K 2:1 @ 86FPS 180 Shutter.
2000 ASA for the FPS. No dead pixel calibration yet. Shot on Canon 100mm Macro @ F11. ...
That was a really quick. The new entry level HDSLR by Canon was announced last week, we received a beta for testing this week and now it’s already on the shelves.
With its new sensor layer dedicated to autofocus it will be very interesting for photographers but also be a bargain for low budget HDSLR people.
The tests we did so far showed that the base sensor seems to be identical to the Canon 7D. This is uncool beause it brings moire and aliasing, which we would have...
The just recently announced Canon EOS 650D will hit the shelves pretty soon. We just received a beta version of the camera and I went out to take some video samples to see how the sensor performs.
This was all handheld with the $200 Canon 55-250mm IS lens and there was no color correction applied.
The beta firmware version had some...
What is true?
We’ve had a 5D mark III for testing and having worked with HDSLR from the start I’d like to point out the most important plusses and minuses of the camera in this short review....
This is a comparison of image detail between the new Canon 5D mark III, 7D and RED Scarlet-X @4K and @2K
This test turned out pretty interesting: When comparing the image detail of Canon 5D mark III to RED Scarlet-X footage @ 2K mode, the 5D mark III matches and almost outperforms the Scarlet-X. (recorded 2K, scaled down to match HD)...
It’s Canon 5D mark III time!
Here’s a quick comparison between the Canon 5D mark II and mark III at high ISO levels.
This was the test setup:...
Latest Video Reviews
- Video Review: Pentax K-3 – at the orchid exhibition Camera manufacturer Pentax (now Ricoh Imaging) has been rather quiet in terms of video functionality ...
- Review Part 2: Blackmagic Production Camera 4K in the field Important notes concerning the video above: • After some concerns with our Blackmagic Production Camera 4K ...
- Review Part 1: Blackmagic Production Camera 4K vs. Canon 1DC Well, the Blackmagic Production Camera 4K is finally here. And we've put it through a ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- Thunderbolt RAID Pegasus 2 R4 - a first look - t.co/Wq5drrGuSH Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- Samyang/Rokinon/Bower 16mm T2.2 cine lens reduced by $100 until 11:59PM EST. Best affordable “cine” lens deals here: t.co/myyJ5gZ86x Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
- Axis360 - 3-axis motorised camera systems Kickstarter - t.co/knCODufbCJ Time ago 3 Days via cinema5D
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.