Posts Tagged ‘iso’
Canon recently announced that they would release a major firmware upgrade for the popular C series line of their cameras (Canon C100 / C300 / C500) which would (among other things – read our detailed article here -) would unlock higher ISO values of up to ISO 80,000. So far, the camera topped out at a whopping ISO 20000.
The testing phase for Magic Lantern 2.3 is over. Magic Lantern 2.3 release version is now here and the creators say it’s no longer a “hack”.
We can safely say it’s no longer a hack, but it’s strongly heading towards a solid piece of engineering that you can trust.
We have worked a lot on bug-fixing and usability improvements and we sincerely hope you will find it a great companion for all your shooting sessions – from hobbyist to professional. ...
Some promising news comes from the Magic Lantern website today.
Feature highlights of the upcoming version:
- First full support for 5D mark II
- Supports latest Canon firmware for 5D mark II, 60D, 600D and 50D
- Advanced ISO control (ISO 80, improved highlight rolloff, ISO 51200…)
- Advanced FPS control (24.000 FPS and 0.2 FPS possible)
- High speed operating through shortcuts (
The just recently announced Canon EOS 650D will hit the shelves pretty soon. We just received a beta version of the camera and I went out to take some video samples to see how the sensor performs.
This was all handheld with the $200 Canon 55-250mm IS lens and there was no color correction applied.
The beta firmware version had some...
Based on demand for higher sensitivity cameras, Canon claims that it is technically possible to shoot beyond the 1D mark IV’s ISO 102K. ...
Latest Video Reviews
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 6 – Zacuto, Rodney Charters, ASC & Bruce Logan, ASC This is a very special (sixth) 50 minute episode of ON THE COUCH, in which ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 5 – Vitec Videocom In the fifth episode of ON THE COUCH, I hosted our sponsor Vitec Videocom at ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 4 – Canon & Sony (part 2) In the second part of our 4th episode of ON THE COUCH, we have representatives ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch – Talk Show
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- @CanonProNetwork @CanonUSA @eosC300 Larry Thorpe runs us through the new Canon 17-120mm Cine-Servo Zoom Lens t.co/LRTJfCEtZB Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter
- NAB 2014 video - Larry Thorpe runs us through the new Canon 17-120mm Cine-Servo Zoom Lens - t.co/kCMV4otn3z Time ago 24 Hours via cinema5D
- RT @rodemics: "A show with bad sound is worse than a show with bad picture" @c5dnews @rodneykiwi @BruceLoganFilm @Zacuto - t.co/p6EC… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for Mac
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.