Posts Tagged ‘coupon’
The price of the EOS-M has dropped several times this year. Now that the much more expensive Sony a7 has proven to have its flaws it might be a good time to consider the most affordable HDSLR again: Now it’s at $299 including the 18-55mm kit lens.
That’s a really nice deal considering that it’s basically a Canon T4i/650D...
The Canon C300 has just been significantly reduced in price. B&H sent out a notice announcing a $2000 pricedrop.
Even though there is competition for the C300 with the introduction of the C500 and low priced C100 the C300 fills an important slot with its internal All-I codec and SDI connection possibilities.
There’s more competition from Sony with their new
This week we wrote about the very accessible pricepoint of the new Sony F5 camera in Europe. Today we hear that B&H adjusted their new price for the Sony F5 and made it $3000 more affordable.
The official suggested list price from Sony for the PMW-F5 4K Camera is at $19,400. This was also the price the camera went for at B&H until we contacted them and they could change the price to a more...
Adobe is really pushing their Creative Cloud now that CS6 is out since May.
Maybe they didn’t get as many subscriptions as they intended to get, maybe this whole cloud thing is just too new and complicated for people to really pick it up.
Anyway, they’re now really driving the ad mill and throwing out a deal until the end of August. You’ve got to own any previous Adobe CS app (CS3 or higher) and they give you $29.95/month instead of $49.95/month for the whole first year.
Adobe Creative Cloud explained (again):
Basically is the whole Creative Suite (CS6 as the real apps!) with some advanced cloud sharing features (like Apple iCloud), but you’re paying on a monthly basis, just as long as you use the Suite, much like an App Store if you will.
The cloud version of CS6 will set you back $600 $360 (with August deal) a year while the retail version of the whole bundle (“Master Collection“) is $2599 and the lighter, filmmaking oriented package “Production Premium CS6” is $1799. And since we can expect another next version next year anyway that’s a pretty good deal for a serious suite like that.
The downside is that you cannot use the cloud on a month-by-month basis, so you cannot only use it during September while editing and save the money cause you’re out shooting during October.
Maybe Adobe wants to take over the disappointed Final Cut Pro people before Final Cut Pro X really takes off (if ever). It’s a fact that you’ve got to put in more braincells to learn CS6 than any Apple product.
Get started with Adobe Creative Cloud (yearly plan) for $29.95: LINK
Adobe Creative Cloud (yearly plan) for 36,89€ (instead of 61,49€): LINK
Why is it more expensive in Europe? Because we have taxes.
Here are 10 free Premiere Pro CS6 Tutorials Andrew Devis to get you started on Premiere CS6: ...
I just received news that the Adobe CS 5.5 Production Premium suite is 53% off (link).
It loos like the end of the CS5.5 life-cycle is near, despite the fact that previous rumors and the NAB show in April would make a May 2012 release more credible.
Adobe hasn’t said much about After Effects or Premiere CS6...
Latest Video Reviews
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 6 – Zacuto, Rodney Charters, ASC & Bruce Logan, ASC This is a very special (sixth) 50 minute episode of ON THE COUCH, in which ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 5 – Vitec Videocom In the fifth episode of ON THE COUCH, I hosted our sponsor Vitec Videocom at ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 4 – Canon & Sony (part 2) In the second part of our 4th episode of ON THE COUCH, we have representatives ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch – Talk Show
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- @CanonProNetwork @CanonUSA @eosC300 Larry Thorpe runs us through the new Canon 17-120mm Cine-Servo Zoom Lens t.co/LRTJfCEtZB Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter
- NAB 2014 video - Larry Thorpe runs us through the new Canon 17-120mm Cine-Servo Zoom Lens - t.co/kCMV4otn3z Time ago 24 Hours via cinema5D
- RT @rodemics: "A show with bad sound is worse than a show with bad picture" @c5dnews @rodneykiwi @BruceLoganFilm @Zacuto - t.co/p6EC… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for Mac
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.