Posts Tagged ‘cine’
The Samyang cine line-up has just grown with the release of the16mm T2.2 lens which makes it the 6th one of its kind.
These lenses are a good choice for filmmakers on a budget who are looking to shoot with prime lenses that are somewhat cine-worthy. ...
We asked you to help us get the word out about our IBC 2012 coverage. Thanks for your help and participation.
We wrapped up the Tweet this Article to Win a Rokinon 35mm T1.5 CINE lens! contest is at its end.
The winner was picked out of over 2000 tweets. A random number was generated on Read more
If you’ve been shopping affordable manual prime lenses for your HDSLR then you’ve probably stumbled upon or even own the famous Samyang / Rokinon lenses like the $500 35mm f/1.4 or the $400 14mm ultra-wide.
“Rokinon 35mm T1.5 cine lens will be available in U.S in few weeks and Rokinon 24mm T1.5 & 14mm T3.1 cine lens will be available in U.S in September.” ...
Last week was a crazy ride. The two indie cinema revolutionizers RED and Canon presented their new tech and its impact can be expected to become huge.
There’s so much to talk about and cinema5D exists for just that purpose. We’ve installed new subcategories for all 3 models in our unique forums. Come in and join us.
Our forums comprise 2 major categories:
Here’s the Technicolor CineStyle Picture Style. A picture profile for your favourite Canon vdslr (meant for the 5D but apparently also works for other Canon dslrs) that squeezes your usually linear video signal into a logarhythmic logC curve. If you don’t know what’s going on let Josh explain and if you’re still clueless you might wanna check out nice lesson on LUTs (lookuptables) by Mitch Gross...
By: Jared Abrams
Canon has released a new Firmware Update for the Canon 5D Mark II. Here is a breakdown of the new added features from the Canon website.
This firmware update (Version 2.0.8) incorporates the following changes and fixes.Fixes a phenomenon in which movies are not taken at the shooting mode registered in the user’s settings if a shooting mode Aperture priority (or...
By: Jared Abrams
Redrock Micro has announced a new electronic viewfinder for HDSLR cameras. This is the EVF we have been waiting for for some time. The RRM EVF was designed from the ground up with the HDSLR shooter in mind. It is quite heavy at eight ounces with a 15mm rod mount system that will work with all existing RRM rigs. The EVF LCD will have more resolution than the...
Latest Video Reviews
- Sony RX10 – first look Italy. Nov 13th. In my hands I have a camera that can change the news/...
- Resolution / Aliasing / Comparison: Sony A7 vs. A7r vs. Canon 5D mark III We've been testing the new mirrorless Sony alpha a7 and Sony alpha a7R cameras that ...
- Sony A7 – first look The new Sony A7 mirrorless camera will soon be here and we had a chance ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- RT @schmidtfilme: I just liked "Canon EOS 100D / SL1 review - Handheld Landscapes" by @c5dnews on Vimeo: t.co/oe7cQd68NQ Time ago 15 Hours via Tweetbot for Mac
- Blackmagic specific #Metabones adapters just got available for pre-order: t.co/ZTGVy8z7yc t.co/DMhUx0VmyU @slrmagic Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter
- B&H has a great limited deal on 13.3” Core i7 MacBook Pro 2.9 GHz right now: $200 off, perfect for editing on the go t.co/MdfJi7k1ON Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for Mac
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.