Metabones has announced another great looking adaptor. The new speedbooster will adapt Canon EF mount to MFT specifically for use with the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC).
A Canon EF to MFT (micro four thirds) speedbooster has been long awaited, however for a lot of people the wait continues as this adaptor is made for use with the
Canon has released a firmware update to fix an issue some EOS-1D C users were having with the latest features.
Shooting in 4K is just became popular then ever and certainly more affordable with the introduction of the Panasonic GH4. But how practical is it to shoot in a “real life production”?
Canon is now shipping C100 cameras with the Dual Pixel AF system already included. Previously, this upgrade has only been available via an authorized Canon service centre.
If considering the C100 and the AF upgrade appeals to...
Canon has announced two new instalments to add to their vast EF lens line up; the Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM and Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM. The latter more excitingly bringing us the widest full frame lens from Canon...
Canon didn’t release any new large sensor cameras at this NAB. Some people are unhappy, others rejoice that Canon takes their time to craft something relevant instead of throwing a spec sheet at us like many manufacturers seem to be in the habit of doing nowadays.
While Canon stays silent on the camera side, they did present a very noteworthy piece of glass at NAB 2014. Their new Cine-Servo Zoom is one of a kind. ...
In the second part of our 4th episode of ON THE COUCH, we have representatives from the two largest camera manufacturers in front of our cameras – Peter Yabsley from Canon and Fabien Pisano from Sony.
Official or not, the fact is that the amazing Canon 1DC is now sold $2000 below its original price.
Does Canon knows anything that we don’t know by lowering the price?
You might find the answer in Sony’s live conference taking place on Sunday April 6th at 14;00 Vegas...
Latest Video Reviews
- Pad Prompter by OneTakeOnly – Minute Review First off my apologies for the bad audio quality - a setting in the lav ...
- Sleep, eat, taste wine and relax! – A Sony A7s camera video review EDIT: New from Cinema5d!. As part of our commitment to our readers, the A7s is ...
- ON THE COUCH – ep 17 – Vitec Videocom & David Linstrom (“Wilfred”) To watch all ON THE COUCH episodes so far, click here. We welcomed our sponsor ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- Test Lab
- The Art
- RT @benoitmars: More than 14 stops of dynamic range : Sony A7S vs. the others via @c5dnews and @nofilmschool t.co/LhFuJYd2tZ Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for Mac
- RT @adfnyc: I just liked "NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 7 - B&H" by @c5dnews on Vimeo: t.co/4dQGhl54BP Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for Mac
- “@nofilmschool: Does the $2,500 @SonyProUSA A7S Have Dynamic Range Similar to an @ARRIChannel ALEXA? t.co/oG0160TmRq via @c5dnews” Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for Mac
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.