Posts Tagged ‘affordable’
The latest addition to the Samyang cine lens line-up is the 16mm T2.2 lens.
These lenses are a good choice for filmmakers on a budget who are looking to shoot with prime lenses that are somewhat cine-worthy. ...
Kinefinity is a Chinese camera manufacturer who I personally learned to appreciate a lot especially for producing cameras that have good value for the money and on top of that they listen to customer’s feedback and respond with fast updates.
B&H currently has a special deal on the Samyang 8mm fisheye lens for a limited time. It’s probably hard to ever get this one for less. ...
PrimeCircle is an italian company that rehouses Zeiss photo lenses to make them more cinema capable at a price lower than real cinema lenses. The rehousing adds sturdiness and ergonomics. (Watch our in-depth video story on their project which we shot at NAB last year).
Today PrimeCircle announced the making of a “Silver Series” especially crafted for the Blackmagic Production Camera. ...
Note: The product presented is an early prototype. The manufacturer says the final version will not be noisy.
edelkrone’s already impressive new slider system SliderPLUS gets an update worth talking about: A targeting module that smoothly tracks your subject. Read on to understand how it works. ...
After Kineraw recently started shipping their first 4K cinema camera they just presented their new Kineraw MINI here at NAB: A portable camera that delivers a very brilliant 2K RAW image from a 4K sensor. It costs $3000 and it will start shipping in a month.
Just when we thought NAB had not much more to offer than a lot of hype around 4K, we found ourselves spending over an hour at the booth of Chinese cinema camera maker KINERAW. Read on to understand why. ...
(This is not an April fools post. Look out for these today…)
Music licensing website The Music Bed has just released an iOS app (for iPhone and iPad) that allows for convenient on the go listening to their music database. If you like to listen to music on the go it might as well be songs you can actually use for your videos/slideshows.
A very nice idea to make an app and they’re having 30 days of giveaways for filmmakers. ...
Get your gear through B&H to support this platform: www.bhphotovideo.com
5% DISCOUNT for cinema5D readers on any new FSI equipment:
Use the following...
Latest Video Reviews
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 7 – B&H Our lead sponsor for ON THE COUCH is B&H - a camera and ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 6 – Zacuto, Rodney Charters, ASC & Bruce Logan, ASC This is a very special (sixth) 50 minute episode of ON THE COUCH, in which ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 5 – Vitec Videocom In the fifth episode of ON THE COUCH, I hosted our sponsor Vitec Videocom at ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch – Talk Show
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 7 - B&H - t.co/sy2BgTMYRH Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- NAB 2014 - I DON'T NEED THIS STUFF - t.co/kbZgd0kGr1 Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- RT @Anton_Bauer: Check out "NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 5 - Vitec Videocom" by @c5dnews on Vimeo #Vimeo t.co/VpHuNosLlD http://t.c… Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for Mac
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.