We reported about the Vocas high quality gear rings last month, but I’m not getting tired to see more of their stuff. It might be more expensive than cheaper gear, but what’s amazing about this companies products for me is that their gear is trustworthy, durable and versatile so it will survive the generations of our equipment.
The wooden handgrip is definitely a luxurious product, but it’s so useful as well....
In film every minute lost costs money and nerves. That’s why professionals tend to use high quality equipment.
This support system is not very affordable for the normal user, but for its quality and functionality it’s a very good deal for professional video and when you’re dealing with frontheavy cameras.
The build quality and versatility of this support system is outstanding. Screws, materials, sliding, everything is smoooth.
The 16×9 Inc Cine Base M15 is...
To create content we filmmakers need light like air to breathe. Sometimes the available light suffices but usually a controlled lighting setup will raise the quality and language of our content by a lot.
Luckily more and more companies that make quality lighting available for all budgets have been popping up like Read more
I’ve reported about the Rycote micro windjammers the other day which will protect your in-camera microphone against wind.
If you’re using a larger, external microphone there’s probably a need for some kind of protection and noise cancellation and the solution Rycote offers is professional yet very compatible with DSLRs and other video cameras.
The 14cm (5.51″) kit:
The Swedish Chameleon Rig with its convenient belt stabilization is back. This time it’s called SC3 and got some updates in quality and material.
The MFF-1 follow focus is a great device that has it all, the new MFF-2 will combines the features of other great...
Flolight is a California based company that produces affordable lighting fixtures and I must say from what I’ve seen they’re not bad at all. The LEDs they showed at IBC had a noticably high CRI (color rendition index = good light spectrum) and high output and the fuorescent fixtures looked solid as well.
The CycLight is a special tool for those who want to quickly light a 2×3 meter greenscreen and want to forget the hassles of greenscreen lighting.
Latest Video Reviews
- Review: Lumu Smartphone Light Meter for Video Since their hugely successful Kickstarter campaign last year Lumu has been offering the smallest accurate ...
- ON THE COUCH – ep 18 – Kessler’s Chris Beller & Tom Guilmette To watch all ON THE COUCH episodes so far, click here. This is the first ...
- Pad Prompter by OneTakeOnly – Minute Review First off my apologies for the bad audio quality - a setting in the lav ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- Test Lab
- The Art
- Review: Lumu Smartphone Light Meter for Video - t.co/Y4A9p3KJKg Time ago 2 Days via cinema5D
- RT @BHPhotoVideo: "Dynamic Range – Sony A7S vs. the others" t.co/CCzuP19IzW via @c5dnews Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for Mac
- Boda Jib Kickstarter - High Capacity Compact Jib - t.co/I1n4stNNVI Time ago 4 Days via cinema5D
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.