Posts Tagged ‘1dc’
The successful line of cinema EOS camera that currently includes the C100, C300 and C500 will receive some updates during Q4 2013.
Here’s what we’re going to see:
CONCERNING ALL C CAMERAS:
- ISO range will be upgraded to go until 80,000 (currently 20,000, meaning additional stops).
- magnify portion will be movable through whole image like on DSLR’s.
- compatibility with GPS module. ...
cinema5D had a chance to test the new Sony F55, Sony’s new flagship 4K cinema camera. As a reference we used Canon’s most advanced HDSLR.
The F55 is an interesting camera, because it is one that ticks more boxes than any other camera over the past few years – the range of resolutions, frame rates, codecs as well as the ergonomics are unprecedented. Now it’s down to actually using it to make a judgement call.
We wanted to know how the camera performs in a normal sooting environment and took the Canon EOS 1DC 4K HDSLR with us for comparison. Some interesting conclusions can be drawn here, things you might consider if you plan on shooting with either of these cameras or would just like to see what to expect.
You can download (1GB) and watch the source video in 4K on vimeo: LINK...
Filmconvert 1.31 (released today) adds support for the Canon C300 and with it opens the doors to all cameras using the C-LOG gamma. This means you can now also match the C100, C500 and 1DC to accurately reproduce the look of certain famous film stocks. ...
The 25p firmware rumored this week is a reality, but it won’t be coming before April.
The 1DC is causing a lot of buzz on the net due the nice videos coming from the camera both in 4K as well as in super35 crop mode.
With 25p this camera will be one hard to beat rival in the affordable large sensor camera market.
We’ll have more footage to show soon.
The restriction of 24 frames per second was something that held many Europeans off from considering the EOS 1DC 4K HDSLR as their camera of choice. Canonrumors reports that 25p mode could be coming next week via a firmware update.
We’ve been asking around at Canon regarding the 24p limit last year, but...
I think this is worth mentioning. A very strong competitor in the HDSLR and large sensor camera realm has arrived and is available in limited stock. ...
The Canon 1DC has generated a lot of fuzz when it was presented at NAB 2012. So far we’ve been waiting for the release of the camera (coming on January 2nd) and there haven’t been any real reviews yet. Here’s a new ad by Canon that shows the camera’s photo capabilities when taking a still from the 4K video it produces.
It’s obvious that there are downsides to taking stills from a 4K video which are mentioned briefly in the ad, this is certainly a feature that should be reviewed and tested thoroughly before making a buying decision....
Get your gear through B&H to support this platform: www.bhphotovideo.com
In this video from NAB 2012 Johnnie Behiri has a...
Latest Video Reviews
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 7 – B&H Our lead sponsor for ON THE COUCH is B&H - a camera and ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 6 – Zacuto, Rodney Charters, ASC & Bruce Logan, ASC This is a very special (sixth) 50 minute episode of ON THE COUCH, in which ...
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 5 – Vitec Videocom In the fifth episode of ON THE COUCH, I hosted our sponsor Vitec Videocom at ...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- By submitting your e-mail you agree to our newsletter opt-out policy.
- Camera Bodies
- Blackmagic Design
- Canon 1100D
- Canon EOS 100D
- Canon EOS 1D
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 1DC
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 5D mk2
- Canon EOS 5D mk3
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D mk2
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C300
- Canon EOS C50
- Canon EOS C500
- Canon EOS M
- Canon EOS T2i / 550D
- Canon EOS T3i / 600D
- Canon EOS T4i / 650D
- Canon EOS T5i / 700D
- Canon Powershot G1 X
- Concept Cameras
- Leica M type 240
- P+S Technik
- Camera Movement
- cinema5D news
- Editing & Field Recording
- Follow Focus
- On the Couch – Talk Show
- Samyang lenses
- Sony PMW-300
- The Art
- NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 7 - B&H - t.co/sy2BgTMYRH Time ago 19 Hours via cinema5D
- NAB 2014 - I DON'T NEED THIS STUFF - t.co/kbZgd0kGr1 Time ago 20 Hours via cinema5D
- RT @Anton_Bauer: Check out "NAB 2014 – ON THE COUCH – ep 5 - Vitec Videocom" by @c5dnews on Vimeo #Vimeo t.co/VpHuNosLlD http://t.c… Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for Mac
Follow @c5dnews on twitter.