Adobe CS6 Production Premium – [update]: now shipping
Adobe CS6 will be launched today! Read on to see all the features.
The newest and most feature-packed version of Adobe’s design tools, Creative Suite 6, is around the corner. The official launch event is held today at 10 am pacific time [UPDATE: live NOW] (live stream page).
Together with CS6 Adobe is also launching their new creative cloud service. Basically it’s the whole creative suite, but you’re paying on a monthly basis ($49.99 and $29.99 for students) to use an online version of the applications. That means the cloud version of CS6 will set you back $600 a year while the retail version of the whole bundle is $2599.
• Sleek new editing environment + powerful Adobe Mercury Playback Engine (now supports OpenCL on MacBook Pro)
• After Effects CS6 is faster and more responsive. Global Performance Cache = previews are saved and ready to go.
• Adobe® Prelude™ CS6 streamlines logging and ingest workflows in post-production, Adobe SpeedGrade contains finishing tools for film and color grading.
• Audition CS6 accelerates audio post-production: real-time clip stretching, Automatic Speech Alignment introduces a powerful new engine for automated dialogue analysis.
• New 3rd party API for hardware integration – Adobe Mercury Transmit – allows broadcast video monitoring to connect directly into the Mercury Playback Engine via third-party cards from AJA, Blackmagic Design, and Matrox.
Buy the Adobe CS6 products internationally at the Adobe page: LINK
or at B&H: